About the job
Tsaaro’s prime focus is on Data Privacy and Security. Our team of specialist data privacy consultants, information security consultants, and penetration testers help and advice our clients to make running a secure business easier, with high efficiency. Everything we do is tailored to the individual organizational requirements, aligned with their budget and resource challenges. We take a pragmatic, risk-based approach to provide our clients with real-world, workable advice, guidance, and support that helps them to deal with a wide range of security and privacy-related challenges.
· Designing and implementing data protection and privacy programs for our clients supporting their business.
· Evaluating the data protection and privacy practices of our clients.
· Conducting Privacy Impact Assessments.
· Supporting and guiding our clients in adhering to the complex web of relevant national and international regulations (e.g. EU General Data Protection Regulation).
· Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
· Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
· Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
The candidate must meet the following requirements before applying:
· Sound knowledge of fundamentals of information security systems.
· Overall 1-3 years of relevant experience.
· Good knowledge of standards such as ISO 27001/2, ISO 22301, ISO 27018, NIST standards on Cyber Security, HITRUST, ISO 27701, etc.
· Good knowledge of GDPR, CCPA, or other privacy laws
· Governance and reporting.
· Good knowledge of cyber and privacy risks.
· Possession of relevant qualifications such as CIPM, CIPT, CIPP/E.
· Excellent communication skills.
Tsaaro believes in Equal Employment Opportunity. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Copyright © 2023 Tsaaro Inc. All rights reserved.